Last updated on May 16th, 2022 at 06:02 pm
A New Year means a new opportunity. And for content marketers this means a lot.
If you are an online business owner or a content marketer, creating content is something you do regularly.
Planning your content ahead gives you an edge definitely. And I’m a fan of planning ahead.
When you plan your content ahead, preferably in bunch, you can batch process a lot – which is an efficient way of doing repetitive stuff and stuff that can be combined to similar categories.
Also, you can be sure you publish consistently when you plan ahead.
So how about planning ahead for a year?
There are many obstacles to publishing consistently. I discuss about some in this video here:
One of the main challenges you face when you plan content in advance is to come up with content ideas!
That’s a big, big challenge. And to help you with that, I have come up with 52 blog post idea templates that you can use to brainstorm for ideas.
Now, when I say brainstorming, I don’t mean you start from scratch.
I’ve done all the heavy lifting for you!
You just have to fill in the blanks, and voila you will have 52 content ideas that you can work on.
Assuming you publish one post a week, this should have you covered for the year.
And yes, before you ask let me tell you – these idea templates work for ANY niche, all you need to do is fill in the blanks!
Go on, plan your New Year’s content ahead and make the most out of your content marketing efforts.
Plus publish content consistently like a pro!
- How to do _________ better than the others
- How ________________ has changed over the years
- Why ________________ is so hard and what to do instead?
- _________________ is not as hard as you think if you follow these tips
- Why ____________ is better than ___________ and how to choose
- ____ Ways to __________
- How to master the art of _______________
- _____ Things to know if you are a _________
- How _______ plays a crucial role in _________
- Why _______ is so important for your ________________
- How to fix ________ before it ruins __________
- Advanced guide to __________________
- ______ Things about _________ no one told you
- ______ Working tips for busy ________
- ________ Handy tricks to make _______________ easy for you
- The beginners guide to _________________
- Simple, yet effective ways to __________________
- How to position yourself as a ____________________
- How to make _______________ easy for you
- _____ instant fixes for _____________________
- What is the importance of _____________ in _____________
- ___________ Tools that will make ____________________ a piece of cake!
- How being blind to _______ makes you a _______
- How to get rid of _________ in your _________
- Why you must learn to _______ to succeed in ______
- _______ Inevitable traits of _________________ you need to know about
- ______ Ways to use ________ to improve your __________
- How to eliminate ____________________ from your ________
- How can you benefit from ________________
- _______________ Vs ______________: A Faceoff
- The DIY way to ________________
- All you need to know about ____________!
- How to be patient and persistent to succeed in _________________
- _____ Ways to be a pro in ___________________
- How to beat __________ with your ___________________
- _______________ Unconventional ways to do ____________________
- Why ___________________ is intimidating and what to do instead
- A complete guide to _____________: Look no further!
- ________ Mistakes that are killing your ________________
- ________ Pitfalls to watch out for to succeed in _______________
- How to beat _________________________ with your ______________________
- How to develop your _____________? A step by step guide
- ______________ Handy resources to help you with ____________________
- The pros and cons of _______________ you need to know!
- How to make the most out of _______________________
- ________________ Free tools for __________________
- Here’s the secret to _______________________
- Major ________________ mistakes that might destroy your __________________
- How I ___________________________
- _____________ Crucial factors that contribute towards _________________
- ______ Reasons why you should ____________________
- ______________ Myths associated with ___________ and here’s a reality check!
Thank you! Very useful 🙂
Aleem Iqbal says
Thanks, these ideas look great!
My Niche is tech do you think it will work for that?
Thank you so much! I have a very niche blog and most all of these will work perfectly to help start my brain on new posts!
Fabian Esteban says
A lot of cool ideas, this is one of the topic that take us the most of time to planned well, so thanks for that 😉
Jane Sheeba says
You are welcome Fabian!
Food lover says
Thank you for sharing those ideas, In my case every time I have and idea, I write it to remember a couple of days after. I really like the idea of planning an entire year of content.
Lorenzo Gutierrez says
Hey Jane, Cool ideas. Its hard to come up with new ideas at times.
Jane Sheeba says
Glad you like them!
Santtu Seppänen says
Thank you Jane for this!
As just doing plan for this years content, this was really useful!
Harish Budakoti says
Thanks for sharing!
Avtar Singh says
Thanks for sharing these cool ideas about content creation
Steve Brodsky says
I am planning to start a niche blog and most all of these will work perfectly.
Sophie Leonard says
These are wonderful ideas that will give us a kick start for writing good posts.
Thanks, and please keep sharing.
Regards & Best Wishes to you!
Melissa Robertson says
it’s really very helpful for newbies just like me.Thanks for sharing
Anil Agarwal says
Excellent post Jane. Coming up with creative post ideas is always hard.
We often use Quora and Semrush to come up with new ideas for our blog posts. One can also use title generators to instantly generate hundreds of post ideas.
Thanks for sharing such cool post ideas.